Your industry news - first Number 1 for Recruitment
We strongly recommend viewing Cleanzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Many new launches mark Premiere Products’ 90th birthday
Premiere Products celebrated its 90th birthday at the show with a raft of impressive new presentations, including:
• A corporate rebrand
• New design, ‘peel & reveal’ labels
• Product innovations such as Freshu Personal Clean (a 3-in-1 antibacterial cleansing foam that kills 99.9% of germs, which leaves you feeling clean and fresh wherever you are. You can use Freshu on toilet tissue, as a hand sanitiser or to sanitise toilet seats and other surfaces. The product is an ecological, cost effective alternative to wet wipes).
• New Break-up (one of Premiere's smart products that uses natural orange oil to break down and remove a variety of sticky substances such as chewing gum, residue from adhesive labels, modelling clay, lipstick and other cosmetics, glue residue, reusable putty-like adhesives and silicone sealant. Its natural formulation means that it is safe to use, can be used on a variety of surfaces and works quickly and without fuss. It is Woolsafe Approved).
• Information on the Premiere Cleaning Academy
• Examples of OEM projects
• Ecoforce retail products
• The established quality brands of cleaning chemicals; Premiere, Ecoforce, Provalue
Commercial Director Peter Brown told us that the company wanted to grow its international footprint and that it was delivering a lot more training to overseas distributors who needed to train users in the countries they serviced. Premiere’s Export Division was first established in the 1970’s and its first overseas markets were in Europe, Scandinavia and Africa. During the 1980’s its distributor network extended to include the Middle and Far East and in more recent years the company found representation across Russia and Eastern Europe.
In Norway, its distributor Premiere Produkter A/S celebrated its 35th anniversary in 2013 and continues to work closely in partnership with Premiere.
Peter also said that the team had decided to take more of a consumer approach to marketing, to really make an impact on the market. We particularly liked the new design of ‘peel & reveal’ labels that we now see on consumer products everywhere. If you’re not familiar with them, they’re small peel-back labels that have been concertina-folded flat. Peel them back, open them out and you have a wealth of information which, had it been printed on a flat label on a container, would have been in such small print that it would have been illegible.
There were also some well thought out, free training and product information apps for i-phones and Android.
T: +44 (0)1242 537150
T: +44 (0)1242 537137
22nd May 2014