Your industry news - first Number 1 for Recruitment
We strongly recommend viewing Cleanzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Join the cleaning elite: win a limited edition Ultimate Squeegee from Unger
Would you like to own one of the most sought-after and admired tools ever to have hit the professional cleaning market? The Ultimate Squeegee reflects the attention to detail, design elements and desirability usually associated with the world's most highly engineered and technologically advanced car brands - and Unger is giving you a chance to become part of its exclusive owners' club.
Only 1,964 of these squeegee masterpieces have been created worldwide - to commemorate the founding of Unger in 1964, and to further celebrate Unger's 50th anniversary this year.
Visitors to stand 01.205, at the upcoming ISSA/Interclean exhibition in Amsterdam, will have the chance to participate in a prize draw to win one of these coveted professional cleaning tools, which have the following features and benefits:
- The first ever carbon squeegee in the world - featuring a carbon handle and hard coat anodised aluminium screws
- Aluminium channel with a heat treated coating for extra hardness
- Curved channel endings allow more pressure to be applied at the corners, leading to less detailing
- Each Ultimate Squeegee is laser engraved with its own unique issue number, Unger logo and 50th anniversary logo - increasing exclusivity and desirability
- Presented in an exclusive presentation box with a special metal plate as a certificate of authenticity
"The Ultimate Squeegee is a state of the art tool for every cleaning professional that is proud to be a window cleaner," argues Torsten Deutzmann, Strategic Business Unit Director of Unger Professional Worldwide, and Managing Director of Unger's European division, said. "It is a unique and prestigious piece of equipment that represents the epitome of design and excellence, a fitting tribute to Unger's 50 years of innovation so far, and an indication of the breakthroughs and advances to come. It is an appropriate way to celebrate 50 years of craftsmanship."
To see the entire Unger range - and even more new products - visit stand 01.205 at ISSA/Interclean Amsterdam, RAI Convention Centre, Netherlands, 6th - 9th May. www.ungerglobal.com
10th April 2014