Your industry news - first
Innovation Awards Winners lauded at ISSA Show North America 2023
Congratulations to all the recipients of the ISSA Show 2023 Innovation Awards - now taking their hard-fought place in the 'hall of fame' amongst other trailblazing companies in the commercial, institutional, and residential cleaning community.
"As we celebrate 100 years of ISSA at this year's show, it's also important to look towards the future," says Ed Nichols, ISSA Show North America show director for Informa Markets. "This year's award recipients are truly elevating the cleaning industry and leading the charge for innovation into the next century of ISSA."
GP Pro (Georgia-Pacific) was honoured with the Innovation of the Year Award for its Compact Quad Plus 4-roll toilet paper dispenser. Designed for maximum waste reduction, hygiene, and ease of maintenance, this coreless toilet paper dispensing system holds up to 6,000 two-ply or 12,000 one-ply sheets.
The Innovation of the Year Award Honourees include:
- PathogenFocus Air/Surface Disinfection Biosecurity by PathogenFocus: A clean tech solution - this chemical-free organic technology protects people and processes
- Proline Wave one-litre manual dispenser by SC Johnson Professional: This uses the equivalent of 16.9 fl.oz. of recovered coastal plastic waste in its plastic bottles, making it a great choice for facilities that care about sustainability and want a reliable solution for their busy washrooms
- All Floor cleaning system by Kaivac: Designed to deeply clean high volumes of both hard surface flooring and carpeting on a single platform, this offers the user the ability to easily switch between modes for the best of both worlds
- Multi-Surface Ceramic Clearcoat Pure Air Coating by SIMIX: This transforms all HVAC systems, floors and roofs into air purifiers that never stop working
- Evogen Tri-Vend high-capacity no-touch menstrual care product dispenser by Hospeco Brands Group: This provides comfort and convenience for patrons with an inviting, hands-free experience.
The recipient of the Environment & Sustainability Award, for its dedication to environmental innovation, is Natura Yarn by ABCO Products: This is the first and currently the only line of Green Seal-certified wet and dry mopping products
Honorees of the Environment & Sustainability Award include:
- Super Hydro Pod foaming hand soap by Soap2o: This allows you to completely eliminate single-use plastic and the shipping of water, while saving up to 40% on your costs
- Tork Carbon Neutral Dispensers by Tork, an Essity brand: This line of 11 innovative dispensers has been certified as carbon neutral.
The recipients of the Innovation Industry Choice Awards include:
- Distributors: Natura Yarn line of mopping products by ABCO Products
- Facility Service Providers: All Floor cleaning system by Kaivac
- Manufacturer Representatives: Topfill No Touch counter mount soap dispenser by Kutol Products: This uses an innovative locking refill dock that allows for refilling from above the counter-instead of below - saving labour time, strain, and stress
- Residential: SIMPL: Smart Inspect Machine Predictive Learning by SmartInspect: This applies the power of machine learning to your inspection data
16th November 2023