Your industry news - first
Trojan AES Battery wins Rental's 2023 Editor’s Choice Award
Rental, the US magazine serving rental equipment professionals, has named the Trojan AES Battery as one of its 2023 Editor’s Choice Award winners. The Awards represent the products garnering the most interest from rental equipment professionals and end users.
Selections were based on submitted nominations, audience engagement on ForConstructionPros.com for 12 months, and Rental’s editorial team input.
“The Trojan AES Battery provides rental equipment companies and end-users another maintenance-free battery option,” says Darren Brittain, senior director of portfolio strategy at Trojan. “It overcomes many of the limitations of standard AGM and delivers up to three times the cycle life of standard AGM.
“Trojan Battery Company is honoured to receive this award.”
Says Rental Editor Sarah Webb: “We’re excited to recognise products that offer innovative solutions and help rental companies and their customers streamline their operations and boost their efficiency and bottom line.”
Available in 6V, 8V, and 12-volt models, the battery powers productivity for:
• Industrial Equipment Rental Companies
• Warehousing/Material Handling Professionals
• Access Equipment Owners and Operators
• Floorcare Professionals
• Golf, PTV and Utility Vehicles
An evolution of VRLA battery technology, the Trojan AES features a proprietary carbon additive that preserves the negative active material. It also incorporates additives and Deep Cycle Series technology to prevent the degradation of the positive materials.
The maintenance-free battery works harmlessly in partial state of charge conditions and accepts opportunity charging, effectively expanding run times and helping prevent user errors that can shorten battery life.
Trojan says its AES Battery outperforms competing products in these ways:
• Lasts longer: It delivers up to 3x the cycle life of a standard AGM. Validated at 1,200 cycles at 100% depth of discharge. (Competitive products claim only 2x the cycle life of standard AGM.)
• Performs in harsh conditions: Robust performance in extreme temperatures and conditions. (Temperatures range from -40o F to 160o F (-40 degrees C to 71 degrees C).
• Harmless partial state of charging: Tested to withstand long-term partial state of charging, again and again.
The battery is also 90% recyclable, covered by a three-year warranty and has plug-and-play compatibility with chargers using AGM battery profiles and algorithms. Non-spillable and fume-free, it is ideal for use in sensitive areas such as hospitals, schools, and airports.
2nd November 2023