Cleanzine: your weekly cleaning and hygiene industry newsletter 1st June 2023 Issue no. 1067
Your industry news - first
The original and best - for over 20 years!
We strongly recommend viewing Cleanzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Candidates announced for ‘Product of the Year ISSA Pulire 2023’
An impressive 22 products from 18 companies exhibiting at the upcoming international event ISSA Pulire 2023 (9th – 11th May, Milan), have been announced as candidates in the third edition of the ‘Product of the Year’ Awards.
Aimed at recognising the research activity carried out by companies operating in the professional cleaning sector and the effectiveness of products placed on the market, the Awards program will culminate with the announcement, by an international Jury, of the winner and finalists on the first day of the show, 9th May, at the ISSA Pulire Lab in Hall 8 of the exhibition complex.
The product categories are Machines, Robots, Equipment, Chemical Products, Accessories for the Environment, Paper and Tissue Products, IT Services, and Components. The candidates are:
• Arcora International GmbH - Eco-Line 2in1 Microfibre Cloth
• Bottoni srl - Kalibra
• C.A-L. Italia SRL - BubbleflusH Ultrasonic Toilet Cleaner (pictured)
• Copyr S.p.A. Compagnia del Piretro - Nebulo Evo Batteria
• Disitek - Disitek Air Tri-O2
• Envu - Envu Digital Pest Management
• Essity - Tork Biobased Heavy Duty Cleaning Cloth
• Hagleitner Hygiene International GmbH - Xibu 2Wipe hybrid
• Idrobase Group - Tempesta Carrellato
• Industrie Celtex spa - Megamini E-Control Hand Towel
• Limtrade SRL - Limop Green and Dry System for cleaning
• LionsBot - R3 Scrub
• Makita SpA - DRC300Z HEPA - Cordless Robot Cleaner 18V
• Nilfisk Spa - VHB 436 Battery Powered Industrial Vacuum
• Sofidel SpA - Simplify - Papernet's first carbon neutral range of products
• Soligena - Clean&Care System Soligena
• Soligena - Time2Clean
• Sutter Industries spa - Onda Spray
• Unger Germany GmbH - Window Cleaning Bucket 12-litre
• Unger Germany GmbH - nLITE Angle Brush
• Vileda Professional - Sistema Swep Pro
• Werner & Mertz Professional - 3R transparent trigger
The members of the International Jury are: Cassia Almeida, executive superintendent of FACOP; Tibor Ritz, cleaning expert; Brant Insero, senior director of Education, Training, Certification & Standards of ISSA; Toni D'Andrea, CEO of ISSA Pulire Network; Enrico Libera, director of Scuola Nazionale Servizi.
20th April 2023