Cleanzine: your weekly cleaning and hygiene industry newsletter 23rd March 2023 Issue no. 1057
Your industry news - first
The original and best - for over 20 years!
We strongly recommend viewing Cleanzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Forum ISSA Pulire 2022 gets underway on Tuesday
Everything is ready for the sixth edition of the Forum ISSA Pulire, which will open its doors on 18th October at the Stella Polare Congress Centre in Fiera Milano Rho, Italy.
Well-informed speakers will take to the stage to address the three themes that will characterise the event: occupational health & safety, integrated services management under the new normal and the value of memory.
Under the leadership of Andrea Pancani (pictured), the La7 TV journalist who has followed the event since its first edition, Forum ISSA Pulire will give voice to important personalities who are all connected, in some way, to the three chosen themes, in an event that promises to be full of ideas and offering food for thought.
Forum ISSA Pulire will begin on the afternoon of October 18 with the theme: 'Designing for Occupational Health & Safety'; activities that refer to the systematic adoption of methods and rules - especially rules of prevention and protection - that are designed to prevent exposure to the risks associated with job performance at any level. The speakers called to address this theme are:
- Cesare Damiano, Minister for Labour Counsellor
- Lorraine Larman, CEO Safety Solutions
- Jenny Logenius, global brand manager hygiene, Essity-Tork
- Piero Martello, judge, editor-in-chief, LavoroDirittiEuropa
- Giuseppe Milanese, president ConfCooperative Sanita
- Patty Olinger, executive director, GBAC
- Walter Ricciardi, professor of hygiene & public health, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore Rome
- Luigi Sbarra, General Secretary CISL; Luigi Zucchelli, director of integrated technical area and development CNS.
The morning of October 19th will be dedicated to the theme: 'The Value of Memory and the Construction of a Civil Conscience'. Memory is the tool that allows us to avoid the repetition of errors and during this part of the forum the speakers will examine a series of circumstances in which we have not taken advantage of the previous experience and have repeatedly committed the same dramatic mistakes. The speakers, who will bring their important testimony to the stage, will be:
- Franco Arminio, poet, writer, director
- Raffaele Bruno, director of infectious diseases department, Fondazione IRCCS Policlinico San Matteo Pavia
- Paolo Crepet, psychiatrist, sociologist
- Giordano Bruno Guerri, writer, historian, president at Il Vittoriale degli Italiani
- Moni Ovadia, Italian actor, singer, musician and writer.
The final session will be dedicated to the theme: 'Integrated Services Management under the new normal', a topic that mostly concerns services companies. The goal is to imagine how integrated services will be able to adapt in what we call the 'new normal', what will change and how they could and should operate from now on.
Addressing this theme will be:
- Stefano Cervone, CEO Next RE SIIQ SpA
- Andrea Laguardia, head of cleaning, Integrated Services, FM, Environmental Hygiene, and Catering Legacoop Produzione E Servizi
- Michelle Marshall, founding editor European Cleaning Journal
- Lorenzo Mattioli, president EFCI
- Avril McCarthy, general manager ICCA
- Lara Paemen, managing director IFMA EMEA
- Fulvio Passalacqua, senior key Account Manager E-Industries
- Lynn Webster, ISSA Consultant - Lynn Webster Consultants
13th October 2022