Cleanzine: your weekly cleaning and hygiene industry newsletter 1st June 2023 Issue no. 1067
Your industry news - first
The original and best - for over 20 years!
We strongly recommend viewing Cleanzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Have a vacancy for a
Marketing Communications Manager
Apply your talent and experience to position Brightwell as the quality and innovation leader for dispensing solutions across the global marketplace by developing and implementing a marketing and communications strategy across a range of reactive and strategically planned opportunities through print, media, events and online channels.
Ensure the consistency of the organisation's brand identity across all forms of internal and external communications, creating engaging content, leading sales-driving promotions and customer focused collateral, all with strategic intent.
Promote collaboration by working with cross functional groups to drive internal communications to keep the Brightwell team informed and aligned.
- Develop and deliver creative marketing communication strategies, plans and approaches to help market and position Brightwell and its products to target audiences
- Grow the company’s social media presence by implementing a digital strategy across multiple platforms, driving user interaction and brand awareness
- Understand and appreciate the ongoing evolution of the Brightwell customer relationship and continually align content with the appropriate channels
- Lead the introduction of a new website, shaping the look, feel and user experience whilst driving SEO and maintaining fresh content
- Plan and implement direct marketing approaches with customer profiling and segmentation
- Design and develop creative advertising campaigns, engaging press releases and other web content to showcase the added value of Brightwell and its products
- Report meaningful metrics and analysis of digital marketing activities alongside insight and recommendations
- Own and manage the financial planning for marketing and communications, ensuring programme objectives are delivered on time and within budget
- Manage performance and priorities for graphical content via a small team. Inspiring, motivating and supporting staff so that they are thinking and acting at their best, delivering high quality work and meeting organisational and individual objectives
- Respond to market trends and monitor brand awareness through customer surveys and feedback
- Take ownership for the recommended attendance, planning and coordination of all aspects of industry exhibitions and events
- Promote Brightwell as an employer of choice using internal and external newsletters to share noteworthy news
- Support the product team with new product development research and competitor
Work collaboratively across all functions and be confident to make proactive recommendations that contribute to the company’s continuous improvement initiatives
- Represent Brightwell at relevant external meetings, events, exhibitions and conferences
- Continuously develop your skills and expertise and support career development aspirations
Education and experience
- Relevant degree or comparable experience (in accordance with the job description) in marketing, digital communications, media, public relations or a related field
- Demonstrable experience with physical products in a B2B environment
- Proven experience of delivering successful integrated marketing campaigns from concept to execution
- Ability to think creatively and critically about multi-media content whilst ensuring alignment with brand guidelines
It would be desirable, but not essential, to have Chartered Institute of Marketing accreditation
Apply here: https://www.brightwell.co.uk/about-us/careers/2022/01/marketing-communications-manager
3rd February 2022