Your industry news - first
ACI Convention to tackle important industry issues
Policy and packaging experts from across the cleaning product supply chain will address two key industry priorities - ingredient communication and sustainable packaging - during the ACI Convention Issues Briefing, being held on 2nd February 2022 in Orlando, Florida.
The ACI Convention – a leading global business-to-business event for our industry - will take place 31st January - 5th February at the Grande Lakes, Orlando.
Ingredient Communication panel:
It has been nearly five years since California's ‘Cleaning Products Right to Know’ Act was enacted. Since its passage, companies throughout the industry have worked toward compliance. However, the challenge of additional, incongruent state laws still looms on the horizon. To address this, ACI has undertaken a significant public affairs campaign for a federal ingredient communications solution.
This panel will discuss the successes and challenges of the California law, what is needed in a federal solution, and the path forward to get a federal bill enacted. The members are:
* Sean Broderick, senior director, US federal regulatory and global environmental sustainability policy, Procter & Gamble
* Diego Ruiz, vice president, global government relations, SC Johnson
* Rob Seidman, managing director, government affairs division, Finsbury Glover Hering
Sustainable Packaging panel:
Packaging is integral to our experience with cleaning products. A renewed focus has been made on how packaging can be optimised for the greatest environmental benefits.
This panel, encompassing the entire cleaning products supply chain, will highlight their latest sustainability goals and progress, outstanding challenges, their latest innovative accomplishments and where they have seen unexpected success. The members are:
* Deidre Sandrock, director of sustainability and innovation, Milliken
* Jillaine Dellis, vice-president - sustainability, product safety & regulatory affairs / laundry & home care, North America, Henkel
* Jack Pacente, vice president, global sustainability, Plastipak Packaging
Registration for the global cleaning product supply chain's topical business-to-business event is open on the ACI website.
Companies that are eligible to join ACI must be members of the Association to attend the Convention. Membership inquiries can be directed to:
For more information or questions about the Convention, contact:
20th January 2022