Cleanzine: your weekly cleaning and hygiene industry newsletter 23rd March 2023 Issue no. 1057
Your industry news - first
The original and best - for over 20 years!
We strongly recommend viewing Cleanzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
BSCAI welcomed record number of business service contractors to first-ever hybrid Contracting Success Conference
Building Service Contractors Association International marked a successful return to Las Vegas for its annual Contracting Success Conference, late last month.
After hosting the Contracting Success Conference virtually in 2020, BSCAI was excited to reunite its members and building service contractors for this cornerstone industry event.
For the first time ever, the BSCAI Contracting Success Conference included a Digital Access experience, allowing more industry professionals than ever before to participate in this year's educational offerings. Those unable to attend in-person could watch the timely conference content both in real-time and on-demand.
Designed for the entire team, the conference encouraged attendees to bet on their business. Tailored to the unique needs of building service contractors, the education and networking opportunities offered attendees the opportunity to learn the latest trends, exchange best practices, and discuss solutions they could implement when they returned home to their organisations.
The program offered six industry tracks, from marketing to finance, and the line-up included:
• Crossing the Generational Divide in the Building Service Contractors Industry, presented by Jason Dorsey, president of The Center for Generational Kinetics
• Igniting the Next-Level of Leadership, presented by Sara Ross, speaker and chief vitality officer of BrainAMPED
• Three focused seminars on Bidding & Estimating, Supervision and Productivity
• Networking roundtable discussions and more than 25 peer-to-peer sessions
BSCAI worked extensively with ISSA and Park MGM Las Vegas to ensure the highest standards of safety, hygiene, cleanliness and operational effectiveness for all participants. BSCAI followed all CDC and local guidelines, which included an enforced indoor mask mandate.
"It was so great to be back in Las Vegas for our Contracting Success Conference," states Christopher Mundschenk, CAE, executive vice president of BSCAI. "Following two years of immense change for our industry, attendees came to the Contracting Success Conference ready to engage in forward-thinking education sessions and exchange challenges and solutions with their peers in the industry.
“The interactive sessions and thoughtful discussions throughout our event demonstrated that our attendees are eager to bet on business and advance their organisations and our industry."
Attendee feedback was universally positive, covering all facets of the event from program content, networking and health & safety precautions. Sample comments from attendees include:
• "This year's conference was one of the best I've attended. The topics were relevant, timely and provided our team with actionable items to work on when we get home! Definitely a '10'!!!"
• "The 2021 BSCAI Contracting Success Conference was a huge hit! Our industry has never been more relevant and the same can be said about the conference. This year's conference was both educational and encouraging. Thank you BSCAI and BSCs for making this a successful conference!"
• "I have been involved with BSCAI for years but the 2021 conference blew me away! Incredible speakers, high energy and as always, I took a nugget away that will improve my bottom line."
T: (312) 321-5167
E: [email protected]
9th December 2021