Your industry news - first
UK Cleaning Show shaping up nicely
The UK Cleaning Show, initially postponed because of Covid, is starting to shape up nicely with lots planned for the event, which is now scheduled to take place at London's ExCel centre from 2nd - 4th November this year.
There's an excellent line-up of speakers, who'll cover such subjects as:
• The APPG for the UK cleaning & hygiene sectors - a critical role
• The critical role of the cleaning industry post-pandemic
• From invisible workforce to key workers: why the real Living Wage matters now more than ever
• A roadmap towards sustainability
• The rise of the robots: how autonomous cleaning can support and enhance current cleaning practices
• Are you covered? The role of insurance in delivering a comprehensive cleaning service
• Technology matters - employing new technology to deliver a modern cleaning service
• Training opportunities - apprenticeships and funding
• Training and delivery styles for cleaning service providers
• Buyer beware: the rise of unscrupulous traders ...and how to spot them
Other events planned include the Window Cleaning World Cup and the Cleaning & Support Services Association's 'Innovation Showcase'.
Some 70% of stand space is now booked.
See more at:
2nd September 2021