Your industry news - first Number 1 for Recruitment
We strongly recommend viewing Cleanzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Webinar ‘Cleaning for Health’
Are you ready to gain more industry insights, grow your network and be on top of the latest trends and developments? Interclean Online brings the cleaning industry together by organising live discussions with industry thought leaders on 8th September 2021. The online webinar ‘Cleaning for health’ is free to attend.
Panelists who will be sharing their expertise include:
• Jean Yves Maillard, Professor of Pharmaceutical Microbiology at the Cardiff School of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences (Cardiff University, Wales)
• Denise Hanson, head of technical services at the British Institute of Cleaning Science (pictured)
• Christine Roques, Professor in Industrial Microbiology, Hygiene & Environment, researcher in microbiology at the Faculty of Pharmacy of Toulouse
Jean Yves Maillard will provide a general introduction on the importance of preventing cross contamination. He will provide insights in the current context of disease transmission and the importance of cleaning/disinfection. He will also focus briefly on estimated cost for healthcare providers and current challenges for cleaning/disinfection. In the second part of the webinar he will go in-depth into infection prediction (future context), (some) forthcoming technologies, challenges and pitfalls, in particular on assessing the efficacy of the technologies, compliance and product claims.
Who should attend?
• Contract cleaners
• Building service contractors
• Distributors and facility managers from healthcare facilities
• Business facilities and governmental institutions
12th August 2021