Your industry news - first Number 1 for Recruitment
We strongly recommend viewing Cleanzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Territory Account Manager
Selco, a long-stablished janitorial hygiene supply company is looking for an individual to represent the company in England & Wales.
Experience essential and necessary. Basic salary, plus commission, with share option.
The Role :
As Territory Account Manager you will grow and manage your own territory by having ownership and being accountable for driving new business to achieve growth targets. Demonstrating return on investment through value-led conversations and analysing your own performance using your own initiative.
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage the area and expand with product development
- Constantly seek new opportunities to expand the portfolio
- Monitor sales performance and activity levels
- Maintain appropriate records on clients and sales activities.
- Calling on customers on a regular basis, providing quotes
- Ensuring that enquiries and issues are followed up in a timely manner
Your skills :
As a Territory Account Manager you need to have a strong commercial acumen built into your nature. You need to be a sales hunter, hungry for the next sale and thrive in a targeted, performance measured culture.
This is a field based role that is suited to an experienced sales person with a proven customer base and will be well rewarded.
If you’re ready to work in a fast, friendly environment, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today!
CV to [email protected]
22nd July 2021