Your industry news - first Number 1 for Recruitment
We strongly recommend viewing Cleanzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Aircraft cleaning and sanitising market: Covid-19 focused report
The aircraft cleaning and sanitising market is expected to grow by USD 1.56 billion during 2021-2025, according to Technavio Research, whose new report offers a detailed analysis of the impact of the pandemic on the aircraft cleaning and sanitising market in optimistic, probable, and pessimistic forecast scenarios.
'Aircraft Cleaning and Sanitizing Market by Application and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025' says that the aircraft cleaning and sanitising market will witness a Neutral impact during the forecast period owing to the widespread growth of the pandemic. As per Technavio's pandemic-focused market research, market growth is likely to increase in 2021 as compared to 2020.
With the continuing spread of the pandemic, organisations across the globe are gradually flattening their recessionary curve by leveraging technology. Many businesses will go through response, recovery, and renewal phases. Building business resilience and enabling agility will help organisations move forward in their journey out of the Covid-19 crisis towards the Next Normal.
This post-pandemic business planning research will help clients:
- Adjust their strategic planning to move ahead once business stability kicks in.
- Build resilience by making effective resource and investment choices for individual business units, products, and service lines.
- Conceptualise scenario-based planning to mitigate future crisis situations.
Key considerations for market forecast, include the impact of lockdowns, supply chain disruptions, demand destruction, and change in customer behavior; optimistic, probable, and pessimistic scenarios for all markets as the impact of pandemic unfolds; pre- as well as post-Covid-19 market estimates; quarterly impact analysis and updates on market estimates.
The report discusses three major three aircraft cleaning and sanitising market participants:
- Aero-Sense, which offers a range of aircraft cabin cleaning chemicals and aircraft exteriors cleaning chemicals such as Cabin Cleaner Cabin Disinfectant, Carpet Cleaner, and Avionics Wipes.
- Arrow Solutions, which offers a line of products such as Aircraft Cleaner 281, Handy Foam, HR10 Chewing Gum Remover, and others designed to remove residues of oil, grease, grime, and carbon from the exterior and interior surfaces of aircraft.
- Aviation Cleaning Supply, which offers a range of exterior, interior, and leather cleaning supplies such as LC-364 leather cleaner, MEP-10 Exterior Melamine Pad, GW-374 Biodegradable Degreaser Concentrate, and PG-210 Nitrile Gloves among others.
The aircraft cleaning and sanitising market is driven by the growing air cargo and freight trade. In addition, the accelerating demand for procuring new aircraft units is expected to trigger the market toward witnessing a decelerating Compound Annual Growth Rate of almost 7% during the forecast period.
20th May 2021