Your industry news - first Number 1 for Recruitment
We strongly recommend viewing Cleanzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Winners announced for sector's Technology & Marketing Awards
The winners have been announced for the very first Technology & Marketing Awards, specifically for the cleaning, hygiene and facilities management sectors.
Organised by LaCerta, the awards were free to enter and were a chance for marketing & PR professionals, leaders, CEO's or anyone working on exciting campaigns to showcase and share their success. A long line-up of high-profile judges from top companies, including Universal Pictures, Samsung, England Rugby and Nespresso helped select the winners after considering factors like overall strategy, communication and creativity.
- Best Digital Campaign - Unger - for its worldwide launch of the limited black series edition
- Brand of the Year - Method Recycling
- Best use of Video - 4M Building Solutions - for its 'Important Work for Dedicated People' company video
- Best PR & Communications Campaign - The Floorbrite Group - for its Covid-19 Sanitisation and Decontamination Campaign
- Best Sponsorship or Partnership - Vectair Systems - for its Femcare MVP and charity partnership with the Eve Appeal
- Best use of Social Media - 4M Building Solutions - for its Drive Thru Job Fair
- Influencer / Impact Award - Susan Cunningham - for her Public In-Conveniences guide and her exceptional contribution to improving toilet provision in the UK
- Marketing & Technology Company of the Year - Schedule IT - for its unique Resource Management Software that enables companies, large and small, to reduce costs and save time.
Carly Bishop, awards director, says: "Myself and my wonderful team of judges were very impressed with the quality of the entries we had to our first ever awards. We had entries from all over the world, including the UK, the USA, Germany and New Zealand.
"Marketing and technology are two exciting areas of our industry that are evolving and developing, and I am so pleased to be able to reward marketing teams' hard work and successes. It is true, that we can be creative with cleaning! A big thank you to everyone who entered."
The awards were organised by international marketing company LaCerta. They were open to individuals, teams or organisations worldwide, and entries needed to have been carried out in the last two years.
LaCerta is also organising the very first Marketing and Technology Summit specifically for the cleaning, hygiene and FM sectors in 2021. The summit will feature a full programme of top-quality speakers, plus workshops and more.
For more information visit: www.lacertapr.com
3rd December 2020