Your industry news - first Number 1 for Recruitment
We strongly recommend viewing Cleanzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
2019 Loo of the Year Awards sponsors announced
The sponsor line-up for the 2019 Loo of the Year Awards has been announced and the sponsors are:
* Signo Nano-Care UK - the supplier of Wipe-out 365; the newest generation of self-disinfecting surface treatments that ensures all surfaces stay clean.
* IHS - the sole supplier of the exclusive BioShield range of innovative and specialist cleaning and disinfecting solutions of the highest quality to both the cleaning industry and consumers.
Bathroom Wipe-out 365 not only repels liquid and dirt and prevents micro scratches, it also has an antimicrobial function that kills germs (including bacteria, mould, fungi, algae and yeasts) which come in contact with the treated surface, thus reducing the spread of common infections often passed between people in public washrooms.
BioShield Defence Solutions represents the cutting edge of cleaning product innovation - a range of high-performance, environmentally-safe treatments and agents to help organisations accomplish the very highest standards of cleanliness, presentation, hygiene and safety.
The entry level of sponsorship is Awards Supporter. For 2019, the supporters are:
* Danfo, which offers high-quality public toilet installations throughout the UK
* New supporter Waypoint; supplier of P Wave washroom deodorisers designed to keep urinals clean by minimising splash, bad smelling bacteria and to leave a pleasant fragrance
* Mitsubishi Electric's high-speed hand dryer 'Jet Towel' which dries hands in a matter of seconds using 'jet blasts' of air on each side of the hand.
"Sponsorship is an integral element of the annual Loo of the Year Awards providing funding and promoting sponsor's brands, products or services through multiple channels," says Mike Bone, Loo of the Year Awards managing director. "It's not too late to promote your brand at this unique event."
Loo of the Year Awards promotes its sponsors throughout the calendar year and beyond which culminates at the prestigious Awards Event - 'The Washroom Oscars' - which will be in the daytime on Friday 6th December at the four-star Soco St Johns Hotel Solihull. The event presents a captive audience of up to 400 guests all connected with the provision of washrooms and in need of awareness of its sponsors.
In addition to the presentation of a range of National and UK/Ireland Awards and trophies there is full hospitality throughout the day, entertainment by the outstanding Ben Hanlin - one of the UK's most successful magicians, a supplier's exhibition plus unrivalled networking opportunities.
T: 01403 258779
3rd October 2019