Your industry news - first Number 1 for Recruitment
We strongly recommend viewing Cleanzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
CMS Purus Innovation Awards: 11 finalists revealed
The 11 entries that have made it through to the final round of this year's CMS Purus Innovation Awards, have been revealed. Chosen by a panel of eight judges who deemed them the best out of the 65 entries submitted, they will be presented on a special display at CMS Berlin 2019, which is taking place from 24th to 27th September at the Berlin Exhibition Grounds.
Immediately before the start of the trade fair, the jury will pick the winners in a second round of voting. The coveted Awards will be presented on 24th September at an evening event at the Marshall Haus in the exhibition complex.
The 11 nominated PIA finalists are:
* Nilfisk GmbH, Liberty SC50
* Schneidereit GmbH, Mopp Wash 14.7 washing machine
* Kenter Bodenreinigungsmaschinen Vertriebs- und Service GmbH, Comac C 85 NSC floor cleaning machine
* Kenter Bodenreinigungsmaschinen Vertriebs- und Service GmbH, mop lite
* Husqvarna Deutschland GmbH, Husqvarna Automower 535 AWD professional robotic lawnmower
* Diversey Deutschland GmbH & Co OHG, TASKI Aero BP backpack vacuum cleaner
* Arcora International GmbH, Arcora Pu-Pad, Pu-Pad 17in. = 432 mm
* Grass Tech Solutions sprl/bvba, Brush/Pad Supersub Floor Cleaning Pad
* Hako GmbH, Dust Stop
Digital Tools and Systems...
* IntelliClean, Intelliclean
* Adlatus Robotics GmbH, Adlatus Teams 2020 (pictured)
The CMS Purus Innovation Award is organised in association with the International Design Centre Berlin (IDZ). 'rationell reinigen - Gebäudedienste', a specialist magazine published by Holzmann Medien GmbH & Co. KG, is the media partner of the event.
4th July 2019