Your industry news - first
Registration opens for ISSA Show North America 2019
Registration is open for ISSA Show North America 2019, which takes place in Las Vegas, 18th - 21st November. To date, this is the largest event produced by ISSA, with more than 16,000 cleaning and facility solutions professionals and 700-plus exhibits expected.
Cleaning industry professionals of all levels gather at the event annually to conduct business, sharpen their skills, learn the newest industry trends, discover the latest products and services, and uncover fresh solutions to the day-to-day challenges they face.
For the 10th consecutive year, ISSA Show North America 2019 hosts co-location partner Building Service Contractors Association International and its 2019 Contracting Success Conference. Additionally, ISSA welcomes the Healthy Schools Campaign and its Green Clean Schools education track, leading distributor sales and marketing groups and other industry organisations and their constituents at this year's show.
"ISSA Show North America is renowned for creating a dynamic venue for professionals in all aspects of the cleaning industry," says ISSA vice president of marketing Jonathan Adkins. "In addition to the expansive trade show floor filled with the cleaning industry's latest innovations, we have the most robust education curriculum of any expo in the industry."
For the first time in the event's history, more than 100 education sessions will be available. Each will be led by an industry expert. Attendees can select individual sessions they wish to attend, or they can follow one of several curated education tracks:
* Commercial cleaning track
* Distributor track
* Green Clean Schools Track, presented by Healthy Schools Campaign
* Health Care Track, presented by IEHA, a division of ISSA
* Latin America Track
* Residential Cleaning Track, presented by ARCSI, a division of ISSA
"The conference program covers many other critical areas in addition to the tracks," says Jonathan. "To date, we have six certification workshops on the schedule spanning all four days of the event."
Other topical sessions cover business management, self-improvement, succession planning, emerging technologies, and infection control. More sessions are being added in the months ahead to address the latest trends and developments in the evolving commercial cleaning industry.
2019 is the 10th anniversary of the ISSA Innovation Award Program. The association is celebrating by supplementing the Innovation Showcase with the Innovation Center-located across the aisle-which will feature demonstrations and presentations from select program entrants.
"All products and technologies in contention for Innovation of the Year and the five category awards will be on display in the Innovation Showcase, Booth 101," Jonathan explains. "This year, entrants have a third chance for industry acclaim by being selected a Category Honoree."
Additional special attractions and event features in 2019 include:
* Speciality cleaning area and theater on the show floor, which will feature unique education sessions and exhibitors from healthcare, residential, and restoration segments
* Solve for X booth, where 'X' represents specific industry challenges on which attendees will collaborate through unique peer-to-peer idea exchanges
* The ISSA Sports Bar, sponsored by Spartan Chemical Co., a welcoming venue for attendees to network and relax on the bustling trade show floor
* International Pavilion and Italian Pavilion, which together will feature exhibitors from more than 26 countries
* First-Time Exhibitor Pavilion and Startup Village, featuring new companies to ISSA Show North America, such as technology-solution providers, safety equipment suppliers, and others from commercial cleaning and adjacent markets
* Discounts to attractions across the Las Vegas Strip with a valid ISSA Show North America 2019 trade show badge
Attendees have two registration options this year:
* The All-Access Pass-the best value to experience the event-includes a trade show floor badge; access to 100-plus education sessions; the popular Lunch and Learn event: Culture Eats Strategy for Breakfast, featuring Kristen Hadeed; ISSA Welcome Reception; Attendee Orientation and show floor tours; Evening Roundtable Discussions; ISSA Spotlight Speaker Marvelless Mark, sponsored by Essity Professional Hygiene North America LLC; and the Technology for Tomorrow Panel
* Trade Show Badge, which includes access to exhibits during show-floor hours, November 19th - 21st, and any education opportunities hosted on the show floor
In celebration of the 2019 show, ISSA is offering special early-bird pricing on the All-Access Pass through September 17. "Attendees can get the All-Access Pass for only US$279 for a limited time, so make your plans now to save and prepare for a world-class event in Las Vegas," concludes Jonathan.
Registration is open at:
13th June 2019