* Cleanzine_logo_3a.jpgCleanzine: your weekly cleaning and hygiene industry newsletter 17th October 2019 Issue no. 890

Your industry news - first    Number 1 for Recruitment

We strongly recommend viewing Cleanzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.

Search
English French Spanish Italian German Dutch Russian Mandarin


Almost time for Pulire Verona 2019...

* Pulire.jpgIn just over a month's time, one of the biggest professional cleaning trade shows in Europe will be opening its doors. From 21st to 23rd May 2019, the biennial trade show Pulire Verona - strong in numbers and opportunities - will present at its 24th edition a wide range of machines and services in an event that's becoming increasingly international: 76.33% of exhibitors are Italian while the remaining 23.67% are from other countries.

The exhibition has also vastly expanded in size.

This international growth is thanks in part to the recent partnership between Pulire brand Afidamp and the ISSA. Pulire's 30 years of history servicing cleaning sector players have established it as an important trade show brand in Europe in terms of significance and dimensions, and its shows amongst some of the most important worldwide.

All this thanks to a diverse offer that includes a complete spectrum of machines, chemical products and equipment for professional cleaning & hygiene - not forgetting the 'Outdoor' exhibition area, which provides a great way of both showing off and experiencing innovation in terms of cleaning, sweeping, maintenance and neatness of urban spaces.

At Pulire all is at the service of operators and the trend that has registered a positive sign could be a good omen for the results of the ones who believe in the event.

Toni D'Andrea, CEO of Afidamp Servizi is impressed with the huge numbers of visitors who have pre-registered to attend and he says this bodes well with a busy and exciting event expected:

"Pulire is the trade show that has become a hub for operators in the professional cleaning industry, in Italy as well as abroad, who find these events present an important opportunity for business growth," he says. "The participation of such a diverse range of exhibitors highlights their trust in the Pulire brand, thanks to the reputation of its worldwide trade show network."

Innovation is another key element at Pulire: comparing the world's leading companies, the biggest international groups, and the most advanced solutions of the sector in a direct and concrete way is always effective. The brand's well-established Innovation Awards programme has been enhanced to highlight the 'Product of the Year'.

To register to attend or to secure the last of the exhibition space, visit:

www.pulire-it.com

11th April 2019




© The Cleanzine 2019.
Subscribe | Unsubscribe | Cookies | Sitemap