Your industry news - first Number 1 for Recruitment
We strongly recommend viewing Cleanzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Cleanology builds on new property services division
Commercial cleaning expert Cleanology has launched a one-stop-shop property maintenance service to help building managers deal with emergencies and keep properties in top condition. The new service offers 24-hour call out for a range of problems including plumbing, drainage, air conditioning, building works and electrical issues. Cleanology can also provide locksmiths and make buildings safe in the event of broken glass.
CEO Dominic Ponniah, says the move was an obvious next step for the company. "Cleaning operatives know buildings better than the people who work in them," he notes. "We are familiar with all the issues that premises may encounter and are often the first to spot a problem.
"For a facilities manager or building supervisor, finding a speedy solution to a one-off problem such as a blocked drain, or trawling the Internet in search of a company that can install air conditioning is a real headache. It makes more sense to call on a trusted partner's expertise and get the job done quickly, knowing it will be executed to a recognised standard."
London and Manchester based Cleanology has recruited specialist services manager Tony Grubb to head up the team, which will liaise with established partners to provide the new service. Tony (pictured left with Alex Morales, area supervisor) says:
"Our new division provides real peace of mind for customers. We cannot only fulfil all their day-to-day and specialist cleaning demands, we are also on call to manage any building-related emergency, installation or refurbishment issues."
The new service covers:
* Plumbing - including gas certificates, boiler servicing and repairs; leaks; and installation of white goods, bathrooms and showers
* Drainage - including emergency call-outs; high pressure drain jetting and clearance; CCTV drain inspection; soil vent pipe descaling; and maintenance
* Electrical - including installation and make safe works; lighting maintenance and high-level bulb replacement; and Portable Appliance Testing and fire alarm testing
* Locksmith and boarding up - including lock repairs and new locks; forced entry after lock-out; key cutting; boarding up or making safe of broken glass; and safe opening.
* Building works - including office refurbishment; painting and decorating; plastering; building services; carpentry; and brickwork
* Air conditioning - including installation; filter and pump cleaning; chemical descaling; and service works
* Other services, including one-off deep cleans; post fire and flood damage cleaning and repairs; window and kitchen deep cleans; and emergency and hygiene cleaning.
Cleanology is a family business, established over 18 years ago and now boasting a long list of high profile clients such as the Bank of Brazil, Argus Media, Harrods, Smeg and Hermes. A certified partner of the Living Wage Foundation, with a strong belief in paying above the minimum wage to attract and retain the best people, the company also holds ISO:14001, ISO:9001 and Safe Contractor accreditations and is a member of the Green Organisation for environmental innovation.
10th May 2018