Your industry news - first Number 1 for Recruitment
We strongly recommend viewing Cleanzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Alpine Power Systems launches PowerMax fleet motive power offerings
Alpine Power Systems has launch its PowerMax fleet-certified, pre-owned & rental battery / charger range fleet solutions, with what it says is an unrivaled up-time guarantee and same-day shipping throughout the US. Applications include floorcare / cleaning machines, scissor lifts, industrial utility vehicles forklifts (Class I, II, III), automated guided vehicles, pallet trucks, tuggers and tow tractors.
Highlights of its range include:
* Widest variety of technologies in the used / rental forklift battery & charger marketplace
* Large inventory of used and rental forklift batteries and chargers
* High quality certified pre-owned batteries - uncommon for the used battery market
* Up-time guarantee
* 55 years of material handling experience
* Knowledgeable customer service
* ISO 9001:2015 corporate quality certified
* ISO 14001:2015 corporate environmental certified
* $15 million environmental insurance
"We are proud to announce the launch of our large, high quality PowerMax Fleet inventory of used and rental batteries and chargers for the material handling marketplace," says Sean Davis, vice president of sales for Alpine Power Systems.
"Alpine has invested millions of dollars into one of the nation's largest inventories, providing an unmatched 'up-time guarantee', and shipping from our state-of-the-art facility. We continue to take the commitments that we make to our customers seriously, and this investment ensures that their needs are met."
29th March 2018