Your industry news - first Number 1 for Recruitment
We strongly recommend viewing Cleanzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Zodiac launches cyclonic scrubbing system in a suction pool cleaner
Just in time for the extra influx of people joining leisure centres with the aim of fulfilling their new year resolutions to lose weight and get fit, automatic pool cleaner and equipment manufacturer Zodiac Pool Systems has launched a cyclonic scrubbing system in a suction pool cleaner.
Zodiac says its MX8 Elite suction pool cleaner is the first cleaner of its kind to use cyclonic scrubbing action, to achieve a deeper level of clean with brushes that constantly stay in touch with pool surfaces to spin, scrub and remove fine and stuck-on debris.
The latest addition to the high-performance MX product line, the MX8 Elite delivers cutting-edge features including:
- All-new cyclonic scrubbing action that works to power away algae and fine, stuck-on debris
- Aggressive wall climbing capabilities to scrub all pool surfaces, including hard-to-reach tile lines
- 360-degree programming patterns through maX-Drive navigation
- Convertible debris inlet for larger debris consumption
- Wide cleaning path for quicker, more comprehensive coverage
- Easily removable cyclonic scrubbing brushes
- Flow regulator valve to ensure optimal performance and longevity
- Twist-lock hose with a reach of up to 39 feet
"The MX8 Elite continues a tradition of unsurpassed vacuum power our customers have come to expect," says Michelle Kenyon, vice president, marketing at Zodiac Pool Systems. "Its groundbreaking technology allows for an exceedingly thorough clean."
Also available is a Cyclonic Scrubbing Kit that allows MX8 cleaners to feature active scrubbing.
21st January 2016