Your industry news - first Number 1 for Recruitment
We strongly recommend viewing Cleanzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Tissue World new launch: Jakarta Conference 2015
Tissue World, the portfolio of events dedicated to tissue industry worldwide, has this week announced a new event: the Tissue World Jakarta Conference.
Taking place at the Jakarta International Expo (JIE) on 28th and 29th October 2015, the event will feature a two-day conference, 15 exhibiting-sponsors and social functions. It will be held concurrently with Hotelex Indonesia, a leading event for the hotel and hospitality industry.
The Jakarta Conference is the last remaining piece of the map Tissue World had drawn based on industry feedback with the aim of tapping into all key strategic tissue markets worldwide. Tissue World will set the stage for yet another impactful regional event that will combine the strength of the peculiar local industry with a network of international players.
Indeed, Jakarta will stand out as unique, as all other Tissue World events are, for each one focuses on a different set of regional supply and demand markets and addresses specific industry needs.
"Tissue World is the place to be if you deal in the tissue industry," says Daniel Ohndorf, emtec Electronic GmbH, marketing & sales, Tissue World Istanbul.
"It is an outstanding meeting point for the industry heavy-weights and smaller enterprises to share information about the latest innovation and developments in an ever-changing business world."
Tissue World Jakarta Conference will be promoted in the ASEAN and Asia Far East region.
In particular, within its 10 countries, ASEAN is home to nearly 10% of the world's population, and ranks as the seventh largest economy. Additionally, while the demand for tissue paper will continue to grow between 3% and 4% per year globally, in Asia that same demand will be significantly greater due to a much faster population increase and changes in lifestyle.
Why Indonesia? Because it:
* is the pivotal country in ASEAN and its most populous (250m people)
* is by far the largest exporter of tissue paper in the Asia Far East region
* is the second biggest world's exporter of parent rolls (after Italy)
* tops the expected volume growth forecasts in the region for the next 10 years
* It is one of the key pulp producers in the world
* Tissue paper in the country is predicted to maintain double digit growth over the coming five years
* Nearly 100% of paper machinery and parts in paper mills in Indonesia are imported
21st May 2015