We strongly recommend viewing Cleanzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
2014 ISSA Innovation Award Programme winners announced
ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association, is pleased to recognise the winners of the 2014 ISSA Innovation Award Programme, which were announced during the ISSA Excellence Award Ceremony at the ISSA/Interclean North America trade show last week.
This year's ISSA Innovation Award Programme featured more than 50 innovative products and services from manufacturers and service providers throughout the cleaning industry. Products and services were entered in five categories: Cleaning Agents, Dispensers, Equipment, Services & Technology, and Supplies. Industry distributors, wholesalers, and facility service providers voted to determine the award winners.
"The ISSA Innovation Award Programme was a great success from the start with a lot of enthusiasm from participants and voters alike," said ISSA Director of Sales Anthony Trombetta. "We congratulate the winning entries and look forward to featuring more new and exciting products in next year's line-up."
For the 2014 Innovation Award Programme, eligible voters determined five category winners exclusively atwww.issa.com/vote from 1st August through 31st October, 2014. Then, during ISSA/Interclean North America, entries were on display in the Innovation Showcase and voters selected the five Visitors' Choice award winners.
The winners were:
- Cleaning Agents: 3M Commercial Solutions - Scotchgard Resilient Floor Protector
- Dispensers: Tennant - Orbio os3 System
- Equipment: Karcher Commercial - BR 35/12 C Bp
- Services & Technology: CleanTelligent Software - Bidding and Estimating
- Supplies: Americo Manufacturing Co - Full Cycle Floor Pads
The 2014 ISSA Innovation Award Program Visitors' Choice Award Winners were:
- Karcher Commercial - BR 35/12 C Bp
- NSS Enterprises - e-Force Burnisher
- Rubbermaid Commercial Products - Quick Cart
- Spartan Chemical - CompuClean
- Ultimate Solutions - i-mop
To view the complete list of entries, visit:
13th November 2014