Your industry news - first Number 1 for Recruitment
We strongly recommend viewing Cleanzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Global Water & Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019, TechSci Research Study, now available
Wastewater from industries such as power, paper and pulp, chemical processing, metal and mining is one of the major contributors to the rising water pollution. As a result, new regulations for maximum limits of pollutants are being passed, globally, depending on the industry and type of pollutant.
Consequently, the demand for chemicals utilised in the industrial and municipal wastewater applications is expected to witness long-term increase over the next 10 - 15 years.
In emerging markets, improvements of health and sanitation standards are the major drivers for the growth in water and wastewater treatment chemicals market. Globally, about 2.5 billion people, largely from Asia and Africa, have inadequate water supplies, according to World Bank estimates, which are gradually being addressed with the establishment of water treatment facilities.
According to 'Global Water & Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019', the global water and wastewater treatment chemicals market is projected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate of around 4.5% during 2013-18 as a result of growing usage of water in end user industries and stringent water treatment regulations across the globe. Shale gas and oil exploration, geothermal energy as well as renewable sources of energy consume considerable amounts of water for their operations and this is further driving the market.
Growing desalination trends in water scarce regions, especially the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, has promoted the growth of membrane chemicals like antiscalants, antifoulants and other cleaning chemicals. Nanotechnology-based chemicals and biodegradable chemicals have increased the usage of high performance water treatment chemicals, especially in developed markets of North America and Europe.
The 'Global Water & Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018' report elaborates the following aspects related to the water treatment chemicals market globally:
* Water & Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market Size, Share & Forecast
* Regional Analysis - Asia-Pacific, Europe, Americas, and the Middle East & Africa
* Segmental Analysis - Corrosion & Scale Inhibitors, Coagulants & Flocculants, Biocides & Disinfectants, and pH Adjusters & Softeners
* Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
* Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Readers of the report will be able to:
* Gain an in-depth understanding of the global water and wastewater treatment chemicals market
* Identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth over the next five years
* Help industry consultants, water and wastewater treatment chemical manufacturers and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
* Obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Gain competitive knowledge of leading players
The publisher can customise the report to suit a particular sector of the market.
TechSci Research is a global market research and consulting company with offices in Canada, the UK and India.
T: Canada: +1-646-360-1656
T: India: +91-120-452-3900
17th July 2014