We strongly recommend viewing Cleanzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Pure Water cleaning on the move with Unger's new trailer system
Unger's nLite HydroPowerRO XXL provides professional window cleaners with a high quality, 'purpose built' complete solution that delivers 100% pure water, whatever the location.
This new trailer system houses a three-stage purification process, consisting of a carbon pre-filter, reverse osmosis (RO) membrane and the latest Unger innovation - the nLite HydroPower DI Filter. This completes the purification process, exceeding standard DI filter efficiency through patented design features, including Unger's exclusive Quick Change Resin Bags.
With two, 100m hose reels and two 12 volt pumps (150 psi), the nLite HydroPower RO XXL can be operated by one or two people, giving pure water output of up to 250 litres per hour per person. This easily transportable unit offers a wide variety of benefits including:
* Lightweight chassis for easy towing, with low centre of gravity to maximise stability during transportation
* COC road specification for EU, single axle, integrated lights and indicators with brake assist
* 750 litre tank capacity
* Digital controller monitors water flow, pressure and battery power
* Water flow can be controlled manually or by wireless remote control
* Integrated Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) meter
* Auto shut off feature - this is activated during water production mode when the tank becomes full, and also during use, when the TDS of the produced water measures 5ppm (this can be changed to a lower or higher number)
* High capacity 12 volt gel battery offers 'all day' operation before requiring recharge
* Integrated storage compartment fits up to six water fed poles up to 1.91m long, with additional space for brushes, safety signs and other accessories
The nLite HydroPower RO XXL offers unrivalled flexibility as the flow rates for wash modes can be adjusted at any time via the digital control panel. This allows window cleaners to switch easily between more or less powerful flow rates to suit different jobs, helping to save water. Changing from wash to rinse modes can also be done at the touch of a button using the wireless remote control for each hose reel.
3rd July 2014