Your industry news - first Number 1 for Recruitment
We strongly recommend viewing Cleanzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
British Cleaning Council : Stand H52
The Cleaning Show is jointly owned by the British Cleaning Council and representatives from several of the member organisations are on the stand to tell you more about their associations and why - as a service provider or supplier, you should join them and why - as a buyer or specifier of goods and services, you should seriously consider using a member of a reputable association rather than anyone else.
Come along and chat to the 'movers and shakers' from:
- The British Toilet Association
- The National Association of Wheeled Bin Washers
- The Association of Building Cleaning Direct Service Providers
- The Cleaning and Support Services Association
- The World Federation of Building Service Contractors
- Industrial Cleaning Machine Manufacturers Association
- Cleaning and Hygiene Suppliers Association
General Secretary, Andrew Large, told us: "Now more than ever, representation is crucial to ensuring that the cleaning industry continues to grow. Changes to legislation, a challenging economic environment and social campaigns, are redefining the landscape of our business. Association support with training, research, accreditation and compliance is a must. We at the BCC are looking forward to meeting attendees to speak about the benefits of association membership, and will be at the show for the duration. Please do come and say hello!"
T: 0207 920 9640
19th March 2013