Your industry news - first Number 1 for Recruitment
We strongly recommend viewing Cleanzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
BTA Conference Wednesday 21st September
There has never been a more important time to discuss toilets! The British Toilet Association needs your input!
The BTA will be returning to The Stratford Hotel at Stratford upon Avon for its annual conference and AGM (members only AGM). The agenda will include topics to stimulate discussion and find solutions to the real issues that the impact of the current economic situation is producing for public toilet providers:
* 10 things local authorities need to know to protect public toilets from closures
* Public toilets in London - The London Assembly Update Report which precedes
the 2012 London Olympics
* How toilet closures impact the ageing population
* Safety in the washroom
* The commercially funded and operated South Bank toilet project
* New benefit for BTA members, and more
This is an ideal opportunity for members and non-members to meet the BTA team, other members, speakers and sponsors, network with others who experience similar challenges - and importantly, be part of the public toilet closure debate.
Please support BTA at this critical time and book your tickets now; only £75 plus VAT including lunch and refreshments. To find out more or to reserve:
T: 01403 258779
11th August 2011