Your industry news - first Number 1 for Recruitment
We strongly recommend viewing Cleanzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Apply now to compete for the CMS Purus Innovation Awards (PIA)
From today all exhibitors at CMS 2017 Berlin - Cleaning.Management.Services - can apply to compete for one of the most sought-after international awards in the industry. The awards are being given for products, tools and systems that are outstanding in terms of their quality and overall approach.
Following far-reaching changes, for the first time the CMS Purus Innovation Awards (PIA) are now inviting entries at the European cleaning trade fair for innovative products and solutions in six categories: Large Machines, Small Machines, Equipment, Washroom Hygiene, Digital Tools and Systems, and Cleaning Products.
The deadline for submitting entries for the competition is 19th May 2017.
The CMS Purus Innovation Awards will be presented on the evening of 19th September during the CMS event. The International Trade Fair for Cleaning Systems, Building Management and Services brings together the leading decision-makers in the field of commercial cleaning systems from 19th to 22nd September 2017 at the Berlin Exhibition Grounds.
The panel of judges for the CMS Purus Innovation Awards is made up of prominent experts and consultants who are acknowledged specialists in their field. In the initial evaluation stage (nomination) the judges concentrate on their own specialist areas. In the second evaluation stage (conferring the awards) the decisions are made by all the judges in accordance with the majority principle. In alphabetical order, the eight members of the panel of judges are:
* Jürg Brechbühl, president of the National Association Allpura; director of New Business Development Vebego AG, Switzerland, member of the presidium of the European Association FIDEN
* Christof Flötotto, graduate designer and marketing consultant; chief executive, Die Geschwister Flötotto; chairman of the Association of German Industry Designers Berlin, Brandenburg, Mecklenburg-West Pomerania (VDID)
* Alexander Holzmann, managing publisher of Holzmann Medien GmbH & Co. KG; media partner 'rationell reinigen'
* Bernd Jacke, CEO, European Customer Synergy & Senior Advisor WISAG, Germany
* Martin Lutz, chief executive, FIGR, Lutz-Fachbücher, state approved cleaning and hygiene technician, building cleaning master craftsman, publicly appointed and sworn expert for the building cleaning trade
* Fadime Sarikaya, graduate economist FH; partner, Sarikohn, specialist for Strategic Purchasing Optimization
* Stephan Schwarz, president of the Berlin Chamber of Trades; board member of the National Cleaning Trades Association; managing partner of GRG The Building Cleaners.
* Chaired by: Ake Rudolf, graduate designer; strategic director, International Design Centre Berlin (IDZ)
Entry documents can now be downloaded at: www.cms-berlin.com
23rd March 2017