Your industry news - first Number 1 for Recruitment
We strongly recommend viewing Cleanzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
SNG Commercial expands its Professional product range
Following a successful launch, SNG Commercial has added a number of new products to its Professional range, including handwashes, laundry powders and trigger sprays.
SNG's Professional range, which includes the Muvo, Senses and Moss & Rowe brands, has the integrity of the brand leaders but at a more commercially viable price point and is available in a variety of formats and sizes to cater for all businesses.
As well as laundry liquids, fabric conditioners and dishwasher tablets, the Professional range has been enhanced by the following new additions:
* Muvo Professional laundry powder - available in 85 - 100 washes
* Moss & Rowe handwashes and lotions - available in 400ml bottles
* Muvo Professional handwash - available in five litre bottles
* Muvo Professional trigger sprays, including oven and grill cleaners, anti-bacterial and multi-purpose sprays
* Muvo Professional dishwasher gels and cleaning tablets
* Muvo Professional degreasers and descalers
* Muvo Professional cleaning solutions, including large format floor cleaners, disinfectants and bleaches
"Our professional range is going from strength to strength, with demand meaning we've been able to expand our already varied array of products considerably," notes Tracey Watson, head of commercial sales for Muvo Professional. "These new additions, which have tested as well as the brand leaders, enhance our offer, providing further value to businesses in a variety of sectors, including facilities management, office products, care homes and hospitals."
SNG Commercial is working with several organisations to develop high-quality, cost-effective own label products for a number of categories.
All the company's products are in line with the company's Planet Wise Promise, 'to deliver big results without big consequences'. SNG Commercial aims to have a low carbon footprint from recyclable packaging that maximises its space to high-performing products that allow consumers to achieve great results even on economy programmes and short cycles.
23rd July 2015