Your industry news - first Number 1 for Recruitment
We strongly recommend viewing Cleanzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Ariston Cleaning Solutions: “We did our very best while creating the Aricasa Professional line”
Ariston Cleaning Solutions, which manufactures tools for professional cleaning, has now off its portfolio with a new range. It says of its latest offering: “We did our very best while creating the Aricasa Professional line.”
“The line is dedicated to the cleaning industry, cleaning contractors, the Ho.Re.Ca sector and all those environments where the use of a true professional working tool is needed.
“During the development of this project, we concentrated on enhancing the sturdiness and life of the product, without neglecting the ergonomics of the tool design, to make it more functional and practical during the daily use.
The new Universal Joint screw plus fixing ferrule of the handle, makes the Aricasa Professional line products more versatile, as it can be easily used with any handle type.
“We invite you to place an order and test these products, after the first time you won't do without using them.”
The Aricasa Hygiene product range is in compliance with the restricted standards set out by F.E.I.B.P. (European Brushware Federation), allowing the company to manufacture products that meet the requirements of the following international standards:
· HACCP (Hazard Analysis of Critical Control Points) developed by the US Department of Agriculture. HACCP is a prevention-based system developed to help the food industry identify weak points or situations in order to prevent and/or reduce food contamination.
· EU Council Directive 97/48/EC on testing of food contact plastics for chemical migration.
· EU Council Directive 90/128/EEC relating to plastic materials and articles intended to come into contact with foodstuffs and amendments Directives 92/39/EED, 93/9/EEC, 95/3/EEC, 96/11/EEC, 1999/91/EEC, 2001/62/EEC and 2002/72/eC. Directive 2002/72/EC lists the authorized substances such as monomers and additives and was amended by Directive 2007/19/EC and 2008/39/EC.
· US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) list of chemicals suitable for use in food industry applications, reference 21CFR.
· EU Regulation (EC) 852/2004 on the Hygiene of Foodstuffs, replacing Directive 93/43/EEC.
· US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 1995 Food Code.
· EU Regulation (EC) No. 1935/2004 on materials and articles intended to come into contact with food and repealing Directives 80/590/EEC and 89/109/EEC and amendments by EU Commission Regulations 10/2011 and 1282/2011.
· EU Regulation (EC) 2023/2006 on good manufacturing practice for materials and articles intended to come into contact with food.
There is a good variety of tools that make up the Hygiene line. Those most requested are abrasive fibres, scrubbers, brooms and push brooms for food use, dishwashing brushes and nail brushes, round brushes or with a handle, inclined or industrial brooms, floor squeegee, and lastly the new line of detectable products.
Other types of brushes are also available, specific for the most varied needs.
T: +39 0375 780798
20th May 2015