Your industry news - first Number 1 for Recruitment
We strongly recommend viewing Cleanzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
TemplaCMS Dashboards – how good are you at producing management information?
Templa used the Cleaning Show to launch a new Dashboards Module for its popular TemplaCMS Contract Management software.
TemplaCMS Dashboards delivers summarised management information across different performance measures in clear graphical format direct to a member of staff’s CMS log-in screen. It ensures that up-to-date financial, operational and compliance data is available for immediate review and action, reducing the need to email reports and attend meetings.
* For example, do your area managers know how many visa expiries are due in the next month?
* Can your financial controller see a profile of the company’s aged debt broken down by client and category every morning?
* Does your sales director know how many contracts were signed last month by each sales manager?
“Successful companies use management information to good effect. So it stands to reason that the better you are at getting the right information to the right people, the better your decision-making will be,” argues the company’s managing director Rick Stoor. “For many cleaning contractors, the problem has been producing the information in the first place and then distributing it to its staff and managers in an easily digestible format.
“Templa solved the first problem with the Analytics Module of its CMS software; now it’s solved the second with the new Dashboards Module.
“Site profitability, quality audits, credit control, stores expenditure, timesheet completion, work bill commitments, sales pipeline - all these areas of the business can be summarised, compared across area manager or client and presented in graphical format. When a variance is identified, drill-down is achieved by simply clicking on the area of concern.”
Dashboards features in full:
* Integration of user-defined analytical or filter-style reports
* Distribution of multiple reports across the management and staff
* Unlimited dashboards, discrete or shared, for each user
* Inclusion of aged debtors/creditors and P&L reports
* Reports can be scheduled to run out of hours, using updated information
* Business critical values can be tracked with exceptions highlighted
* Variance interrogation via dynamic drilldown with simple click through
T: +44 (0)1732 832888
12th March 2015