Your industry news - first Number 1 for Recruitment
We strongly recommend viewing Cleanzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
SteriBin fights harmful bacteria
Leafield Environmental has designed and manufactured a SteriBin with 'no touch lid' pedal operation and an optional antimicrobial additive which acts as a barrier against germs and bacteria.
The SteriBin was originally designed to meet the cleanliness and infection control regulations of the NHS. The antimicrobial additive has been proven to reduce harmful species of bacteria such as MRSA, E.Coli and Listeria.
The innovative SteriBin is ideal for general recycling and the safe disposal of food waste as the foot pedal operation means users never need to touch the lid with their hands. The sleek and smooth design allows integral labelling with no hidden holes or crevices where dirt and germs can collect. The unit even has wheels and a pull along handle for easy transit to central collection points...
* A bagless option is available for the single lid bin. A washable plastic liner can be included when placing an order.
* Total capacity 90 litre single lid, 30 l/30 l/30 l triple lid
* It takes only eight minutes to dismantle for cleaning from start to finish.
* Back tilting mechanism pulls down for easy bag changeover
* Flat back for space saving against walls
These bins are made to order and are ideal for use in hospitals, health centres and nursing homes and for restaurants, canteens and general recycling collection areas.
10th July 2014