Your industry news - first Number 1 for Recruitment
We strongly recommend viewing Cleanzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Cleaning Products Europe 2014 'the best ever'
Cleaning Products Europe 2014, which took place in Manchester last week, has been judged 'the best ever' by many of those that attended.
Not only did the event bring together more than 120 industry professionals from across 50 different companies in the cleaning products market for a fantastic 'off-stage' networking opportunity, but the thought-provoking presentations delivered by the line-up of leading experts led to highly engaging discussions and market impacting revelations.
The big three themes to come out of the conference were consumer engagement, sustainability and collaboration, and some of the key topics included:
- Where are we going as an industry, how we need to listen to the voices of consumers and look to new ways of working
- Addressing and influencing consumer behaviour changes
- Understanding regulatory development and association initiatives
- Insights into new technology to make more sustainable products
- New principles, including PEF and OEF models
- Hearing about new programmes for collaborations in the UK
This year's conference proved to be one of the best in the Cleaning Products series, whereby:
- 96% of delegates found the quality of speakers to be excellent or above average
- 94% of delegates met who they wanted to meet at the conference
- 93% of delegates found their overall experience to be excellent or above average
The audience included the likes of Tesco, Clariant, Shell, Morrisons and Unilever.
"There was a good level of interaction throughout the conference and I think attendees found the event to be both insightful and enriching," says Smithers' Hayley Marsden, Cleaning Products Europe's Senior Conference Producer. "There are a lot of common goals throughout the industry with respect to promoting sustainable lifestyles and society and Government should also be involved to help develop solutions around innovations along the value chain. No one company can make it by themselves, so we need to look to developing collaboration models to help work together towards these common goals as an industry.
"Over the next few months, we will thoroughly evaluate and take into account all comments from delegate feedback calls in order to deliver an even more valuable experience and successful conference for 2015.
"Now we are looking for experts and leaders in the cleaning products field to step forward as speakers for the 2015 edition of Cleaning Products Europe. If this is your area of expertise, please send your proposed title, name of presenter, paragraph description and full contact details to us."
Those who missed out on the Manchester event don't, however, have to wait until next year... a similar event is being held from 10th - 12th November 2014 at the Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill in the US and you can register at:
3rd April 2014