Your industry news - first Number 1 for Recruitment
We strongly recommend viewing Cleanzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
ISSA announces 2014 Board
The following individuals have been elected to the new ISSA board, which will be led by incoming ISSA President Fritz Gast of P.B. Gast & Sons.
* Vice President/President Elect: Alan Tomblin, Procter & Gamble Professional
* Executive Officer: John Swigart, Spartan Chemical Co
* Manufacturer Director: Matt Wood, ProTeam
* Distributor Director South: Mercer Stanfield, Brame Specialty Co
* Director Canada: Paul Goldin, Avmor
* Europe Council Chair: Andrew Dunning, Numatic International
In addition to Fritz Gast, returning from the 2013 board to serve in the following positions on the 2014 board are:
Past President/International Director: Lydia Work, American Paper Converting
Treasurer: Ted Stark III, Dalco Enterprises
Secretary: John Barrett, Eurest Services
BSC Director: Jeffrey Packee, Marsden Holding LLC
Manufacturer Representatives' Director: Craig Miller, Apex
North - Mark Warner, Americhem International, Inc / West-Chris Martini, Central Sanitary Supply Co
Manufacturer Directors: Brendan Cherry, Bobrick Washroom Equipment / Steve Lewis, Golden Star
Latin America Council Chair: Mauricio Chico Ca-edo, Distribuidora Lava Tap
ISSA members are invited to personally greet the new board members when they officially take office at the ISSA General Meeting at 08:00 on Thursday, 21st November in Room N101, during ISSA/Interclean North America 2013, which takes place from 18th - 21st November at the Las Vegas Convention Centre, Las Vegas, NV, USA.
19th September 2013