Your industry news - first Number 1 for Recruitment
We strongly recommend viewing Cleanzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Pump and dispense fluids easily, safely and without waste
The New Zealand Pump Company's chemical resistant, FDA compliant, Japanese Food Hygiene Approved Ezi-action Drumpumps and Ezi-action Safety Measures have been proven around the world for safety and reliability for hand pumping and fluid transfer from drums and containers.
With the ruggedly constructed polypropylene Ezi-action Drumpumps you and your customers will find it easy to dispense a wide range of liquids. Strong acids (including AdBlue / DEF), strong alkalis, cleaning chemicals, oils, lubricants, liquid food products and many other chemicals can be dispensed safely and reliably with our fluid transfer pumps.
The cleverly designed, patented, double action pumping principle with no critical parts ensures:
- fast, continuous flow
- no wear as there are no conventional pistons or O-rings and no critical fitting parts
- the pumping of viscous liquids up to 8,800 cps
Further, the innovative design features of the Ezi-action pump range means:
- Contents are secured and children are protected with the anti-pumping safety strap.
- All styles of drums and containers are catered for with various fittings
- Complete emptying of contents is possible due to a range of sizes
- Safer and totally enclosed dispensing is available thanks to the Ezi-action Safety Measure
1st March 2012