Cleanzine-logo-10a.jpgCleanzine: your weekly cleaning and hygiene industry newsletter 20th July 2017 Issue no. 783

Your industry news - first    Number 1 for Recruitment

We strongly recommend viewing Cleanzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.

Search
English French Spanish Italian German Dutch Russian Mandarin


Emprise still ensuring the show goes on at Delfont Mackintosh

* Queens Theatre.jpgEmprise Services, a leading support services provider, has successfully retained the contract to provide cleaning services to Delfont Mackintosh theatres for a further two years.

Delfont Mackintosh and Emprise have worked in partnership across the portfolio of seven theatres and two offices for the last 12 years. Emprise has been able to secure this extended contract term through the longevity of this successful relationship and the close working partnership that has been built over this time.

Emprise has also developed the contract over the term to include feminine hygiene, recycling and washroom services in addition to the daily cleaning services and window cleaning originally supplied.

The recycling project itself has already been a major success, increasing the amount of site waste diverted from landfill to 100%. An incredible 93% of refuse is now recycled and the remaining 7% is burned for energy.

"We have worked with Delfont Mackintosh for a number of years and to secure a further contract extension and additional services is testament to the positive working relationship that has been built over this time," reports Jenny Bates, Emprise Operations Director.

"Our staff have been working across the portfolio for years and know the contract and the individual theatres very well, the whole team are pleased to be continuing this relationship and continuing to deliver a quality service that adds to the success of these iconic venues."

Delfont Mackintosh Theatres operates seven theatres: the Prince Edward, Prince of Wales, Queen's, Novello, No'l Coward, Wyndham's and the Gielgud. The Queens and Gielgud theatres are to be part of a unique redevelopment scheme that will see the Queen's rebuilt as a 1,200-seat theatre on two levels.

Emprise is a leading mid-market support services provider specialising in cleaning and security with an excellent track record of delivering high quality solutions. It has a turnover of more than £90 million and employs more than 7,400 people to deliver a range of integrated support services to clients on a national basis.

Emprise has a strong presence in the retail and corporate markets, in particular, major retailers and shopping centres, theatres, legal and professional institutions, blue chip headquarters, media companies, health & leisure clubs and other large, iconic, public buildings. Clients include:
Waitrose, The John Lewis Partnership, E.ON, David Lloyd Leisure, Derwent London, DTZ, Herbert Smith, Berwin Leighton Paisner, MWB, University of Sussex, The British Library, The Royal Albert Hall, The National Theatre, The Dominion Theatre, MTV, BNP Paribas, Workman & Partners, Hilton Hotels, Ambassador Theatre Group and Lambert Smith Hampton.

Emprise's key services include:
Cleaning
- Office and daily cleans
- Periodic and deep cleans
-Window cleaning
- Building site cleans
- Caretaker services
- Environment and waste management & energy efficient lighting

Security
- Integrated solutions
- Manned guarding
- Mobile patrol and alarm response
- Key holding
- Helpdesk
- CCTV and remote monitoring
- Technical services

T: 020 7549 0800
F: 020 7549 0801
E: info@emprise.co.uk
W: www.emprise.co.uk

3rd November 2011




© The Cleanzine 2017. Website Coding by Elderberry Development.
Subscribe | Unsubscribe | Cookies | Sitemap