Your industry news - first Number 1 for Recruitment
We strongly recommend viewing Cleanzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Rubbermaid's new Hygen clean water system turns dirty water into clean
Rubbermaid Commercial Products has introduced the new Hygen Clean Water System, which features what the company believes is the first ever integrated water filter that generates cleaner water, cleaner mops and cleaner floors.
"Our new Hygen Clean Water System is perfect for use in offices and institutional buildings, hotels, restaurants and catering outlets, retail premises, healthcare sites and many other locations with daily cleaning regimes," said Sophie Mathey-Debeaumont, Product Manager Cleaning, EMEA, Rubbermaid Commercial Products.
"The system's integrated water filter was specifically designed with the bottom line and end user in mind. It improves productivity, reduces both water and chemical usage and creates healthier, safer environments."
Designed to promote green cleaning and improve cost efficiencies, Hygen provides several distinct benefits:
* It generates cleaner water
* Microfibre mops are proven to remove 99.9% of microbes to reduce cross contamination
* It improves productivity and reduces chemical/water waste
* Best-in-class microfibre design provides consistent streak-free coverage
* Mops are durable up to 1000 launderings for best cost-in-use
The system consists of a one-of-a-kind filter bucket & wringer and eight specially engineered Double-Sided Microfibre Mops and features:
Revolutionary Filter Bucket with Wringer Combo
* Integrated filter generates cleaner water, thus improves productivity and reduces chemical/water waste
* Twin roller design improves wringing efficiency
* Back-flushable filter is easy to use and maintain
* Built-in agitators remove 25% more dirt from a mop without agitators
* Wringer features four adjustable settings for desired mop dampness
* Floor drain for easy and fast emptying
Double-Sided Folding Mop Frame
* Easy to attach and detach to mops
* Stainless steel construction for enhanced durability
Double-Sided Microfibre Mops
* Proven to remove up to 99.9% of micro-organisms
* Superior durability offers best cost-in-use, up to 1000 launderings
* Double-sided design covers 45 m2 with one wring
* Eight double-sided mops designed for a wide variety of floor types and cleaning tasks
Rubbermaid Pulse Microfibre Floor Cleaning System with Double-Sided Frame
* Accomplishes dusting and damp mopping with one tool when used with Double-Sided Microfibre Dust & Wet Mop Plus
* High capacity refillable reservoir holds enough of solution to clean up to 80 m2 of floor space
* Red ergonomic trigger handle dispenses three streams of cleaning solution with each press
To coincide with the launch of the new Hygen Clean Water System, RCP has announced that it will support WaterAid (www.wateraid.org). WaterAid is an international non-governmental organisation which uses practical and sustainable solutions to improve access to safe water, improved hygiene and sanitation for some of the world's poorest communities. RCP will donate a minimum of 1% of the value of sales of Hygen to WaterAid for a period of not less than three years.
16th June 2011